Monday, July 29, 2013

Top 5 Concealers~!

Hey Guys~!

I'm here to tell you guys about my favorite concealers, one is high end and the others are drugstore.



Here's my definition of a good concealer for you guys so you understand my opinions. A good concealer has to cover either/all acne scars, redness, dark circles, or acne. It needs to feel nice and light on my skin. Also it can't break me out. My Skin has been really bad lately so I didn't want to post pictures of my bare skin. I'm sorry if you wanted to see the difference, but just know that I deeply like these concealers more than any others I've tried.

 

These aren't in any particular order so with that out of the way, let's get started >w<

E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer


I'm in the shade Apricot Beige, which I think is the lightest shade. It looks very basic and it has a basic doe-foot applicator. I like a lot of E.L.F. products and this is no exception. I saw it at Target and got it cause it looked like a good size for traveling. When I go on vacation I don't like to take a lot of bulky or expensive products. I thought this would offer barely any coverage, but I was wrong. This concealer is great for concealing dark circles and spots I have. I have extremely noticeable dark circles, and this covers them up with a few layers.
Coverage: ♥♥♥♥♥
Texture: ♥♥♥♥
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥


Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer


I'm in the shade 210, which is the second lightest shade. This is a pot concealer which I don't think is too common in the drugstore. It's moisturizing which I like because the under eye skin is very delicate. It has great coverage and sometimes I use it to conceal acne and redness cause it matches my skin perfectly. I got it in February this year, and I've barely made a dent in it. This is my daily concealer and I apply it under my foundation or B.B. Cream.
Coverage: ♥♥♥♥♥
Texture: ♥♥♥♥♥
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥

Physicians Formula Concealer Twins


The one I have is Yellow/Light. Both ends have a doe-foot applicator which makes application easy. The yellow side is for dark circles and the light side is for concealing other imperfections. The formula feels light and it blends in really well into the skin. However the yellow side has more coverage than the light side, so get this for the yellow side, not the light one.
Coverage: ♥♥♥♥
Texture: ♥♥♥♥
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥

E.L.F. Studio Concealer


I warned you guys that I liked E.L.F. This concealer stick is in the color Ivory, however it's more of a salmon color. Because of this, it's best to be used to cover darkness under the eyes or acne under your foundation or B.B. Cream. I would never wear this by itself cause it looks orange and it feels slightly heavy. Besides the shade name being wrong, this concealer is another great one for under the eyes or for spots and the low price makes it even better.
Coverage: ♥♥♥♥
Texture: ♥♥♥♥
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥

Benefit Boi~ing Concealer
 


The only high end concealer on this list, mostly because I don't buy a lot of high end. But I heard a lot of great things about this so I got it. I'm in the lightest shade 01 and just like the Covergirl one, this is also a pot concealer. I got Boi~ing to cover acne spots and redness, which it does that perfectly. Then I tried it under my eyes and I was even more impressed. It has a light, creamy texture which I really like. I got it with a gift card, but if I didn't have the card I wouldn't have bought it. It is a little pricey for me, but if you have the money for it, buy it.
Coverage: ♥♥♥♥♥
Texture: ♥♥♥♥♥
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥

I hope this review was helpful for you guys and comment with your favorite concealer~!


























1 comment:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆