Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ULTIMATE Summer Nail Polishes~!

Hey Guys~!

I went to Ulta, CVS, and Walgreens last week and I bought some new nail polishes from Essie, Wet and Wild, Sinful Colors and China Glaze. I've tried all of them out and now I'll be reviewing them here.

From Essie I got Bikini So Teeny and Beach Bum Blu. Bikini So Teeny is a periwinkle colored polish and I love it (I'm wearing it on my nails now). I put it on yesterday, without a topcoat, and it hasn't chipped at all. It has a nice shine to it without any shimmer or glitter. The other polish I got, Beach Bum Blu, is a turquoise color with tiny amounts of shimmer in it. In certain lighting it can seem more green and in others it seems more blue. Either way it's a beautiful color.

From Wet and Wild I got the Mega-last Polish in On a Trip. It's a cool  toned purple nail polish with no shimmer or dual chrome, but it doesn't have a matte finish either. The color stands out on every skin tone. I really like the Mega-last polishes because they have wide brushes which makes applying the polish much easier. Also like the name implies, this polish lasts a long time. If you want a long wearing polish from the drugstore I recommend the Mega-last brand from Wet and Wild.



From Sinful Colors I got Hazard. It's a peachy coral color and it's perfect for summer. It has a matte finish, but I put a shiny top coat on it because I think it looks nicer that way. Like most Sinful Colors nail polishes, Hazard takes a while to dry and it NEEDS a top coat (matte, glitter, etc.) or else it will chip. Besides that, Hazard is a great coral color for anyone.

From China Glaze I got Life Preserver. It's a reddish orange color. The first coat seems sheer, but after 2-3 coats it's an opaque color. I personally I only like it on my toes since I have really pale skin. If you have a deeper completion I think this color will look nice on your fingers and toes. This polish lasts really well with a top coat and doesn't chip quickly.





So there you have it, my new and favorite summer nail polishes. Tell me your favorite summer polishes in the comment box and I hope to see you all at my next post.

 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆