Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wet n' Wild Pop Art Craze Eyeshadow Collection Review~!

Hey Guys~!

At my local Walgreens I saw a new Wet n' Wild display for a new line called Pop Art Craze, here are pictures of the displays from the Wet n' Wild website.


As you can see, this new line contains six new Wild Shine nail polishes and six new Color-icon eye shadow trios. I had a lot of colors similar to the ones in the nail polish line and I don't really like the Wild Shine formula, so I didn't get any of the polishes.

But one of the eye shadow trios just drew me to it and I got it. If you look at the eye shadows, they are all really bold and colorful. Personally I don't like really colorful eye shadow so I got the mostly neutral one called To Muse and Carouse.



This trio is all matte with a warm peach, neutral toned brown, and a sea foam blue. As expected from Wet n' Wild, these Color-icon shadows are well pigmented and the formula feels the same as the other Color-icon shadows, slightly chalky. And for only $2.99 to get an all matte palette is amazing. I don't know if the other shadow trios are also matte, but if you need the staple matte brown, this trio is perfect.


Also the beautiful blue color is amazing and by far my favorite eye shadow in the trio, although it's not as pigmented as I would've liked it to be. This blue isn't like any blue eye shadow I've gotten before. The color looks kind of electric blue in the picture from the website, however it's more of a minty blue. I noticed when applying this shadow, my eyes looked instantly brighter. I never experimented with colored eye shadow before but after trying this trio out on my eyes, I'm tempted to try wearing subtle amounts of color on my eyes more often.

Pigmentation: ♥♥♥♥♥
Formula: ♥♥♥♥
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥

As you can see, I this trio and according to the website, this line is limited edition, so get it now before it's gone.

Hope you guys enjoyed this review and I can't wait to see you at my next one~!

1 comment:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆