Saturday, August 24, 2013

YesTo Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes Review~!

Hey Guys~!

I have horrible skin over the summer. It's oily, dry, acne covered and I HATE IT! I'll try anything to fix my skin, especially when it's irritated. My cheeks are naturally red and if I have irritated skin that day, I look like a tomato.

Towards the beginning of the month, I went to Target non-stop to find a face wipe or something that would remove my makeup, oils, and dirt from my face without making my skin look and feel worse. After a lot of searching and testing, I found my skin's new best friend. It's name is YesTo Cucumbers Facial Towelettes.


They come in a durable plastic-like bag that's bright green with pale cucumber slices on it. All of the information necessary before and after purchasing in easy to find such as the ingredients list and the directions. 


These wipes claim to be cleanse the skin, remove makeup, and nourish skin. It contains cucumber, aloe, and green tea extracts which are all ingredients to smooth skin's texture. Also the extracts used are completely organic.

The wipe itself is soft to the touch and looks like a typical face wipe.


It removes my B.B. cream, concealer, powder, cream eye shadow with ease. However it doesn't completely remove my waterproof mascara. My skin after using these wipes feels smoother and it's less red.

I totally recommend this wipes over other drugstore wipes. These preform how they claim to preform and the results are great. Some of you may be saying to yourselves, 'But what about the Neutrogena ones?' Well those broke me out and I tried the sensitive skin ones.  

However they are more expensive then some others. On the Target website they are $5.99 and around $6.99 in the store for a pack of 30 wipes. The Pond's wipes which I used to use are $4.69 for 30 wipes on the Target website. Also they are natural, so if you want a non-chemical option these wipes are great for you. 

I've taken these wipes on trips and they're great for travel because the packaging isn't bulky and massive. Also you can buy travel sized packs too.

Overall these are my favorite makeup wipes and I plan to try more from YesTo.

Material: ♥♥♥♥♥
Cleanser Formula: ♥♥♥♥
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥

I hope this review was helpful and comment with any other ideas for reviews~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆