Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dreamcatcher Nail Art~!

Hey Guys~!

Today I'll be showing you how to create this super simple Dreamcatcher nail art. I think this design is great for any season and can be made both on long and short nails. Also it's super cute.


For this design you'll need . . .


Base Coat



Any color of nail polish you like



Black nail polish


White nail polish



Nail art brush



Dotting tool



Top Coat



So get all of that together and let's start~!


First apply your base coat to protect your nails. The one I'm using has a built in nail hardener which is great if you have thin nails like I do. After it dries, apply 2 to 3 coats of whatever nail polish color you like. I'm using this pastel lilac color cause I love lilac nail polishes. Make sure it dries in between coats.

Then using a black nail polish and a nail art brush, if you don't have a nail art brush you can use a toothpick, create a curve on your nail. Then create a design inside the curve made up of lines.


Draw 3 or more lines coming down from the curve. They can be different lengths, so don't worry about making all of them look alike. Then with your dotting tool, you can use a toothpick for this too, add a black dot along each of the lines


After that dries, add white dots where certain lines intercept and not along the curved line.


Once it's dry apply a top coat to all of your nails and that's it you're done~!


I hope you guys enjoyed this nail art design. Comment if you liked the tutorial and follow me to see my next nail art tutorial. See you at my next post xo














2 comments:

  1. Looks so cute, I love the pastel purple colour!!!


    Keep up the good inspiring posts ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you c:
    I love your blog (I'm following you now cause it's so cute)

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆