Sunday, December 15, 2013

D.I.Y. Snowflake Phone Charm~!

Hey Guys~!

Christmas is coming up and even though I don't celebrate it, I still need to get gifts for my friends that do. But I also like making presents, so this month I'll have multiple D.I.Y. presents and this one will be a phone charm. I decided to make a snowflake, cause not only is it simple, but beautiful.


You'll need . . .




















A Cell Phone Strap
Crystal Beads
Beading Wire
Jump Ring {x1}
Wire Cutters
Pliers {Flat and Round Nose}

First thread six beads onto the wire, then loop the wire through again to create a circle.


Thread two beads onto one of the ends of the wire.


Loop the wire through the first bead and back through the second one. Make sure after every loop you tightly pull the wire.


Repeat this five more times and then you have a six point snowflake. Leave a few centimeters of wire left, cut off the rest, and thread the excess back into the snowflake.


Open the jump ring and attach the cell phone strap the the snowflake and then you're done~!


I hope you guys liked this D.I.Y. Comment if you want me to do more D.I.Y.s during the holiday season. See you guys at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Also remember to enter my giveaway {click here to check it out}

1 comment:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆