Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Favorites 2013~!

Hey Guys~!

November is over and now December is here~!
Now I get to shovel snow just to open the front door -.-"
Anyways today I'm here to tell you guys about my favorites from this month. 
Just like before I'll have some non-beauty ones too.
Let's Start~!

This month I started using foundation again. The one I wore every single day this month was the L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in the shade N1 Soft Ivory.  It feels super light on my skin and has medium to full coverage, making it a great foundation.


I needed a new mascara, so I got an old favorite of mine. It's the Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara. It's a gel formula, making my lashes softer than if I used a different mascara. Also I love the wand and how it coats all of my lashes to volumize and lengthen them.

I love lip crayons and I finally got to try a high end one this month. It's the Clinique Chubby Stick in Voluptuous Violet.  I never wear dark or berry colored lip colors, but this adds a sheer berry tint to my lips. I really it and I want to try more dark lip colors.

Catching Fire came out in the states this month and OH MY GOD~! It was amazing. I preferred it to the first movie cause not only were the actors perfect, but it followed the book. I'm not going to spoil anything and now I can't wait for the next movie.


So those were my favorites this month. I know I didn't include a lot, but I didn't want to repeat all my past favorites. Comment telling me some of your favorites this month and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

P.S. Do you want a Black Friday/Cyber Monday haul? Comment if you do >w<




No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆