Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Glitter Gradient Nail Art~!

Hey Guys~!

Today I have another nail art tutorial for you. This one is a gold gradient nail and it doesn't require any tools. It's quick and easy to recreate and it doesn't take much time either. So let's start~~!

You'll Need. . .

Base Coat

Nude Nail Polish

Gold Nail Polish

Glitter Nail Polish

First apply your base coat to protect and strengthen your natural nails. Then apply the nude nail polish and wait for it to dry.


Then make a french manicure using a gold nail polish. This doesn't have to look perfect cause we'll be covering it with glitter later. Also if you have short nails, you can still do this but you'll just cover 1/3 of the tip of your nail with the gold polish.


Next take a glitter polish with large hexagon shaped glitter, I used a gold glitter polish by L.A. Colors. Apply it where the french manicure ends, this will blur the lines together, making the gradient.


Using a smaller glitter, this is a silver glitter polish also from L.A. Colors, apply it a little bit above the gold glitter to the tip of the nail to complete the gradient.

And that's it, we're done~~!


I hope you guys enjoyed this simple gradient nail art. If you have any nail art design requests, leave me a comment and I'll try my best to recreate it for you guys. See you at my next post.

xo

Alyss








4 comments:

  1. I love your nails! So lovely color! x3

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Thanks for the follow :)

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's actually a very clever & easy way of doing gradient nails. Thanks for sharing!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great idea- the nail colour is amazing and it looks easy to do :)
    I added you on gfc #29; hope I see you on my blog soon :) xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆