Friday, January 3, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Review~!

Hey Guys~!

So I'm reviewing another new product from the drugstore. I personally have anticipated the release of this product once I heard about it. I don't own a primer, so I really wanted to try this one out instead of buying a high-end one.

The packaging is really cute and the product is in a squeeze tube, like many primers. It reminds me in packaging of Benefit's Porefessional. They have very similar color schemes, but I don't know if they are dupes since I've never tried it. All I know is that it's a much cheaper alternative.

Compared to other drugstore primers that have similar prices this one contains less product, 0.67 fl. oz., when others have 1 fl. oz. I didn't notice that till after purchasing and trying it out, so I do with it came with the standard 1 fl. oz. of product.
It its a clear gel that blends easily and it isn't sticky. On the back it claims to be fragrance free, however it smells like medicine, but when I applied it the smell faded.

Here's a before and after shot of my face. On the left is before I applied the primer and the right is with the primer on.
My pores were much smaller, but they weren't completely gone. Some were still visible. Also my skin has a much smoother texture.

I really like this primer, but there's one problem that didn't affect me but I want you guys who consider purchasing this to be aware of this.

Yes it contains Silicone. Silicone can irritate sensitive and acne prone skin. If you have either of those skin types, be careful when trying this product out. I have acne, and I did notice some redness where I applied it when I washed off my makeup.

Packaging:

Formula:

Effect:

Price:

Overall:

It is an okay product. There are a few issues I have with the pricing of this and the slight irritation it caused. But besides that I do like it. I'll probably only use it once in a while so my skin gets used to it. 

I hope you guys found this review helpful. I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss 






2 comments:

  1. It looks good! I want to try it ❤

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice primer. In reply to your ask for the best stores of circle lens I don´t have one but I have somes are very good and safe I invite you to check out here -> http://www.sakuranko.com/p/sponsors.html
    xx

    I want invite you to my DresSale Giveaway to win $30 Gift Card! Will be 2 winners~ 

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆