Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial {Collaboration with Audrey}~!

image

          Hey Guys~!


image

Today I have a sweet and romantic makeup look perfect for Valentine's Day. It's very simple, but is also great for anything, school, work, party, a date, you could be doing this Valentine's Day.


This is a collaboration with Audrey from Life and Times of a Sarcastic Waisan {click here to check out her blog.} She'll be showing you guys an outfit to match with this look. I hope you guys enjoy both the makeup and fashion looks we've created.

Here's a list of all the products and shades I used . . . 


Clean and Clear Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
Benefit Boi~ing Concealer {#01}
Skin79 Super+ B.B. Cream
L'Oreal True Match Powder {N1 Soft Ivory}
Maybelline Fit Me Blush {Medium Mauve}
ELF Eyeshadow Primer
Miliani Brow Fix Brow Kit {#01 Light}
Naked3 by Urban Decay {Dust, Limit, Liar, Strange}
Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner {#1 Black}
Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner {#5 Nude}
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
Korres Lip Butter {Pomegranate}

So let's start~~!

First prime or moisturize your face to allow your makeup to last longer. Next apply either foundation or B.B. Cream. If you want use a damp foundation sponge to  give your skin an airbrushed affect. Then apply a concealer under your eyes and on anything else you want to cover up. Apply a setting powder to keep your makeup lasting longer.


Now onto the eyes~~!

First apply an eyeshadow primer to create an even base for the shadows.


This is optional, but if you want to fill in your brows. I did mine lightly just to frame my face more.


With a flat shadow brush apply a shimmery pink shadow all over the lid.


Then take a dusty rose color and apply it into the crease.


With a pink toned brown, apply it on the outer V and blend it in with the crease to create a smooth transition. 


Using the same pink toned brown, apply it along the lower lash line with a small angled brush.

Highlight the inner corners with a matte cream shadow, blending it into the lid color to create another gradient. Also highlight the brow bone.


Next tight-line your upper lash line with a black eye liner to make your lashes seem longer and thicker.

To brighten the eyes up more, apply a nude or white eyeliner to your waterline.

For the lashes, curl them and apply volumizing mascara to the upper and lower lashes.


Lastly it's time for the cheeks + lips~~!

Take a dusty pink or mauve blush and apply it to the apples of your cheeks.


Apply a reddish pink lip color to complete the look.


And now we're finished~~!

I hope you guys enjoyed this makeup tutorial.

If you wear this look, share it with my at my Facebook Page, {Alluring Alyss}, or on my Twitter, {Alyss Alluring.}

Remember to check out Audrey's outfit at her blog {click here for a link to that.}

I hope you all have a happy Valentine's Day and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

P.S. You guys are all my Valentine's <3
image

















3 comments:

  1. I love your make up dear! Thank you for the tutorial!
    Happy Valentine's day! : )


    ❤✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a simple, sweet look :) followed back btw x
    happy valentines!
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty <3. I really enjoy reading the tutorial~

    xx
    cherrykuma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆