Wednesday, March 12, 2014

D.I.Y. Pandora Necklace~!

Hey Guys~!

One of my family friend's just had her Bat Mizvah and I made her a pandora necklace. So I thought I'd show you guys how I made it.



It's really easy to make and looks super cute. Everything used in this D.I.Y. I bought in Joann's and in Michaels.

You'll need . . .


A Necklace Chain

Pandora Glass Beads

Charms / Other Beads

Round Nose Pliers

Flat Nose Pliers

So let's start~!

First open up and jump rings or wires connecting your beads and charms to their packaging. The crystal hearts I used were attached to a chain, so I used my pliers to open the jump rings and pull them off the chain.

Next plan out the placement of your beads and charms. I went for a very simple design, switching between beads and charms. Create whatever design you like.


Then string all the beads onto the chain in the same pattern you planned.


Close up the clasp and you're finished~!


I hope you guys enjoyed this jewelry D.I.Y. Leave me a comment saying what kind of D.I.Y. you want to see next. Thank you guys and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss






4 comments:

  1. This looks super pretty! Love the charms! I really appreciate DIY projects haha.
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice DIY sweetie~ The necklace looks great! ^_^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing DIY!!! Loved it :)

    Happy Weekend!! :)
    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆