Friday, May 30, 2014

Birthday O.O.T.D.~!

Hey Guys~!

Today is my birthday, so happy birthday to me~~! My parents took me out for dinner, so this was what I wore to the restaurant. It was a really nice day, so we took all these photographs outside in our garden. I hope you all enjoy it, so let's start~~!






Dress - Ali & Kris / Cardigan - Valerie Bertinelli / Belt - Ali & Kris / Shoes - B.O.C.


Necklace - Forever21/ Ring - Forever21/ Bracelet - Gift

I hope you guys enjoyed this O.O.T.D. If you have any questions about the outfit or you have any ideas for O.O.T.D. inspirations, leave me a comment down below and I'll try to get back to you. Thank you guys so much for reading and for making my birthday so amazing with all your kindness and support. Tomorrow is my blog, Alluring Alyss Beauty's one year anniversary, and I really can't thank you all enough for me making it to this great milestone in my blogging career and I hope you see you all at my next post.

xo

Alyss




1 comment:

  1. Cute necklace, bracelet & dress!!!!
    Want to follow each other!!

    http://bubblesmimii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆