Thursday, May 15, 2014

Rimmel Scandaleyes Liners Review~!

Hey Guys~!

One of the products I've loved and talked about for months is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Liners. Since I've included them in multiple tutorials and favorites posts, I thought I'd finally review them for you guys. So let's start~~!


Packaging for these liners is pretty typical. It's a kohl crayon liner, which is nice but I prefer retractable and self sharpening eyeliners. I've also noticed that when I sharpen these liners, it's slightly difficult to do.

In the line there are ten shades, mostly neutrals but a few brighter colors. The one color I wish Rimmel made is a white scandaleyes liner, since I haven't found a good white eyeliner.

The ones I have are all neutral shades. They are #1 Black, #4 Taupe, and #5 Nude.

Here are swatches of all of them. . .


#1 Black is a deep black with no shimmer. #4 Taupe is a neutral toned taupe, so it works on many different skin tones. #5 Nude is a bright peachy color which is great in the waterline for brightening the eyes. 

The formulation of these eyeliners is great. They're super creamy and once they set, they last a long time. Also they're waterproof. Here's a picture of the same swatches run under some water. . .


But if you blend them before they set, they can make a great smoky eye. I use mine on a daily basis. The black one I use to tight line my upper lash line, the taupe one I use to line my lower lash line and lastly I use the nude one on my water line to brighten my eyes. 

For the quality, these liners are completely worth it. They cost around $4 at my local drugstore and when there's a sale on Rimmel, they're even cheaper.

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Formulation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Pigmentation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Waterproof: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Quality: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Price: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

These are some of the best eyeliners I've ever tried, even compared to my high end and more expensive drugstore eyeliners.  They have a great formula and are super waterproof. I really want to try more colors from the line, especially some of the brighter ones.

So that was my review on the Rimmel Scandaleyes Liners. I hope you guys enjoyed it and found it really helpful. If you guys want me to compare these liners to other eyeliners, leave me a comment suggesting a brand. I was thinking about comparing the nude one to the NYX Wonder Pencil, if that sounds interesting, leave a comment telling me so. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss


3 comments:

  1. Woww its luking awesome <3
    arbbeauytblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I love the nude one!! They've been on my list for a while--I'll have to go pick some up soon!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆