Wednesday, July 23, 2014

D.I.Y. Cuticle Cream~!

Hey Guys~!

I've finally been able to grow out my nails, which took a while for me. Something that really helped me was a D.I.Y. cuticle cream I found through Pinterest. This one has very common ingredients that you probably have or can find easily. So let's start~~!


~ Here's what you'll need to make it ~
Olive Oil
Body Lotion / Hand Cream
Vaseline / Petroleum Jelly
Small Container
Plastic Spoon
Measuring Spoons

This is super simple to do. Start off by putting one spoonful of the Vaseline or petroleum jelly as a base into the container. Next add 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil, if you have extra virgin olive oil that would be the best.  

Lastly for the ingredients, add a little body lotion or hand cream. I used a scented one so my hands smell nice when I use it. Now all you have to mix up the ingredients, I found that using the back of a spoon is the easiest way to do this, and you're finished~~!


I hope you all enjoyed this super quick and easy D.I.Y. If you want more beauty related D.I.Y.'s like this one, let me know in the comments below. Also let me know if you want a post about growing out your nails. I can do both if you all are interested. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image

2 comments:

  1. I've seen so many interesting DIY ideas on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing this tutorial! Very inspiring.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive oil is so great for skin! I'm curious as to know how this smells, though, hahaha.
    I nominated you for/tagged you in "The Liebster Award." Here's the post if you want to answer the questions! ^^
    http://manicpixiegirl.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆