Friday, August 1, 2014

July Favorites 2014~!

Hey Guys~!

This month I thought I'd try something different. Instead of writing my monthly favorites for the month of July, I decided to film a favorites video. If you guys enjoy it, then I can try to make these types of posts and others into videos too. So let's me know what you think in the comments below.

Here's the link, {click here} to watch it on YouTube. Or you can watch it here~!


I also decided to list all the products mentioned and link them to any reviews I've done on them.

Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly B.B. Cream - {review}
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
Maybelline Define-A-Brow Pencil
L.A. Colors Palette in Cafe Au Lait
Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner in Turquoise
Almay Liquid Lip Balm in Blooming
Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet

Revlon Color Stay Nail Polish in Porcelain
Sally Hansen Nail Polish in Aisle Be There
Etude House Nail Polish in Greatfruit

CVS Makeup Clensing Towlettes
Lush Tea Tree Water
My Schemings Anti-Acne Sheet Mask - {review}

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture

Plaid Patchwork Purse
Floral Romper from Forever21

Brave Frontier

I hope you guys enjoyed this new kind of post. If you'd like future favorites posts to be like this, let me know in the comments. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss


1 comment:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆