Sunday, September 14, 2014

Forever21 + Etc. Back to School Clothing Haul~!

Hey Guys~!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. My computer broke and I just started school. I'm trying my best to manage my time with school, blogging, and work. But I promise I'll get better at it °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Anyway I thought that today I'd share with you the clothes that I bought for school. It's mostly from Forever21, which is one of my favorite stores, but I did get a few other things from random other stores. So let's start~~!

I'll start with the stuff I got at Forever21. When I bought everything, they had a deal that if you spent $50 or more, you would get $10 back in store credit for a future purchase. I'm not sure if that's still available, but if it is you should definitely get some stuff if you like their clothes.

The first thing I bought were some high-waisted jeans. I had wanted a pair like these for a while now, but everywhere I looked they either were too expensive or they didn't look right on me. Thankfully I just have to hem these, since my legs are really short and there aren't different lengths offered. But besides that they look and fit really nicely.


Next thing I got is this skirt. It is a circle skirt, which looks really flattering on so many body types. This one is totally my style, since I'm a floral addict. The roses are different shades of dusty pink or mauve and I really like that the pattern has a bit of a vintage feel.


To wear with that skirt, I just got a pale pink camisole that matches the colors in the flowers. It has a slight v neckline, but it's not super low or anything. Also I'm happy to say that these are see thtough, you guys have no idea how many see through ones I have and how much I hate them.


In the fall / winter I like wearing comfy shirts with leggings and boots. Even though I'm not a huge fan of tribal print, I really like this shirt. The color scheme has a lot of warm tones, which I thought would be great for fall. It's super soft and feels light weight too.


Lastly from Forever21 I got this cardigan. I absolutely love wearing cardigans, and prefer them to be a bit over-sized. This one is perfect for fall and winter. It's a light cream color with black detailing. I think that this would look great with a lot of things and that it could be either dressed up or down.


These two things I got were from Betsy Johnson, and I love her designs. Both of what I got were impulse buys, but I know I will end up wearing them a ton.

The first is this cream and black colored wallet. It's so cute~! I love the stripes, the studs, and the scalloped detailing. The inside has a lot of pockets for cards, cash, and coins, which I also really like. It's a nice sized wallet, but it's small enough to fit into a majority of my purses.


The other thing I got is the matching purse. I know, I really need to stop shopping~!?!?! This bag has the same color scheme and detailing as the wallet. I really like that it has a cross body strap and smaller ones, so I can wear the bag however I like.


So that's everything I bought for my Back to School season. If you want a look book or a review on anything I bought, let me know in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss


Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |




No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆