Monday, September 29, 2014

Personal Post {Rant on the Rozen Maiden English Dub Cast}~!

Hey Guys~!

I know you all probably wanted a beauty post or something of the sorts. But it's my blog and some days I just want to rant about something that's not makeup or fashion. Today I just wanted to write about the recent cast announcement for one of my favorite anime, Rozen Maiden.


I LOVE this anime. It's visually beautiful and I love all of the characters. I have seen the subbed and dubbed versions of all the episodes, and have grown to love both casts. To me all the voices work perfectly with each of the characters.


...But someone decided to change that...


On Crunchyroll I saw the new cast for Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen (2013). I am NOT happy. All of the actors have been changed, and many of the new ones have barely done anything (I've already looked all of them up.) 




The only one that I'd heard of is Luci Christain, who I do love. She's played a lot of my favorite characters, Ahiru/Princes Tutu from Princess Tutu, Honey from Ouran High School Host Club, Hungary from Hetalia, Alois Trancy from Black Butler and many more. However I really just don't see how her voice, that mostly plays a lot of cutesy characters (excluding Medusa from Soul Eater and Alois from Black Butler.) Shinku doesn't fit into either of those extremes of being really cute or being crazy. I don't doubt Luci, I'm just hoping changing everything around will benefit the show. 

I want another season so badly, so I do hope it does well. And I'm sorry about this rant post, unless if you guys like them and maybe want more...I really just needed to get this out of my head so I could write other posts. However if you did like this, let me know in the comments and maybe I can do one of these either once a week or once every two weeks. Please let me know if you're interested. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
(/) >///ω///<)/) :・゚✧:・゚ (\(>///ω///< (\)
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆