Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Favorites 2014~!

Hey Guys~!

October is sadly over, it's one of my favorite months. But now it's November, which means we're closer to the holiday season. I love fall, so this month I have tons of different makeup and fashion favorites. I also have a new TV show favorite this month. So let's start~~!

Makeup
Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Fair Sand: My skin always gets a little broken out during the transition seasons, fall and spring. So I've been using this more high coverage foundation lately. It covers up any acne and scarring that I have. Also the staying power is great on this. 
Jordana Fabu Liner: This is the one and only liquid eyeliner I have been able to use. It's a pen eyeliner, which I find easy to use. Sadly there is no waterproof version of this, but for now this has been a great product.
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Nude Pink: This was a limited edition color from last year, so you probably can't get it anywhere. But I have been told it's similar to the MAC Painterly Paint Pot. It's a natural pink toned shadow and it's great as a base or as a single shadow look.
Elf Matte Lip Stick in Tea Rose: I love this lip color. I'm normally not a fan of matte formulas, but this one is great. The color is a dusty rose mauve color, which can make me look a little ghostly, but I still like it. 

Nail Polish
Sally Hansen in #510 Pat on the Black: I'm not a fan of really dark nail polish, since I think it doesn't look good against my skin tone. However this polish is perfect for me. It's a super dark plum, almost black, color with a nice glossy finish. The formula is great and it stays on a long time.
China Glaze in #954 Below Deck: Another sort of dark, purple, nail polish. This one is a more neutral toned purple, and has a bit of a taupe tone to it too. I really have been liking this polish, since it's a fun color, but it doesn't clash with anything I wear.

TV Show

The Walking Dead: I know I was late to get into this show, but I'm not obsessed with it. I caught up on all four seasons and have been loving season five. It's not all about the zombies, but the characters and their relationships are. I haven't watched anything like it, and if you're looking for a great show, check it out.

So those were my October Favorites. Share some of your favorite things from this past month in the comments below. And if you have any TV show recommendations, leave those for me too. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

P.S. One of my favorite bloggers, Xiao Vee,is having a giveaway. Her reviews are always really in depth and interesting to read. She's really one of my blogging inspirations and if you would like to enter, {click here} to check out her blog~!!


image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alyss, I am still looking for the perfect foundation for my skin and you make me want to try the Tarte Amazonian Clay~ :D Heard a lot of good reviews about it and would probably going to pick this foundation in my next Sephora visit! XD

    babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely products ^^

    The nail polish colours looks cute!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆