Sunday, May 31, 2015

Prom Manicure~!

Hey Guys~!

I'm going to prom on Monday, and I decided to do simple nail art for it. This is just a backwards glitter gradient, and it's insanely easy to do. You could use any color of glitter polish to match your dress or your jewelry. And you don't need to wear this to prom, it's great for any special occasion or for everyday. So let's start~~!


image

For this simple nail art look you will need . . .
A Base Coat / Top Coat
Nude Nail Polish
Any Glitter Polish(es) of Your Choice

First I applied my base coat from Nailtiques and then I painted my nails with my favorite nude polish, which is Porcelain from Revlon. I applied two coats so it's opaque and let it dry.


Now for the glitter~! Because I wasn't sure what jewelry I would be wearing, I went for a more iridescent glitter. This one is Aisle Be There by Sally Hansen. Do to the gradient start by applying a light layer of glitter from the base of your nail towards the tip. Build up the intensity of the glitter in layers until you've reached a result to your liking. I wanted a little more glitter, so I am using this opalescent glitter polish from L.A. Colors and apply it focusing on the base of my nail, to further the gradient.

Lastly, once all the glitter is dry, apply a top coat to seal in the glitter and to protect your nails. And now we are finished~!!

image

I hope you guys enjoyed this nail art tutorial. If you try it out, share it with me on social media, or tell me in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
imageimageimage
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

1 comment:

  1. It looks so easy to do! I'm a glitter lover, so maybe I'll try it next week :)

    Have a nice day!
    www.teapotsandfrills.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆