Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Prom Makeup Tutorial and O.O.T.D.~!

Hey Guys~!

A few nights ago I went to my prom~! It was super fun and I thought I would share my makeup as well as my dress with your guys. I really hope you guys like everything, seeing everything put together made me super happy. So let's start~~!


We'll start with my makeup. I went for a neutral toned smokey eye, which I never really wore before. Paired with it, I did a nude pink lipstick and a very simple face, with minimal contorting. Alright, now that you got the run down of the look I was going for, let me tell you how I did it.

For the face I started by priming with Maybelline Baby Skin Primer, focusing it on the center of my face. I applied my Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation with my Ecotools Flat Topped Brush. I covered my dark circles with a Covergirl concealer, which is discontinued. I did some light contouring with my NYC Sunny Bronzer and then I applied my Sleek Guipure Blush from the Lace Palette.


Onto the eyes~! I started by filling in my brows with my Anastasia Brow Wiz, using light flicking motions. Then I primed my eyes using my Elf Eyeshadow Primer.




First color I am using is Foxy, a pale yellow eyeshadow, from the Naked Basics palette and applying it over the lid to help the other shadows blend out. Next I'm taking the color Faint, a neutral toned medium brown, from the same palette and applying it over my crease, creating a sharp edge like this. Lightly blend the color through the crease and towards the lid.



Then I'll be using the color Crave, a matte black, from the same palette and apply it on the outer corner of the eye, inside the edge we made with the brown. I applied it lightly and blended it, so it wouldn't be super dark.


On the lid, I applied the color Sidecar, a shimmery brown, from the Naked Palette. I patted it onto the lid and then blended it into the black and brown.



In the inner corner, I applied the color Sin, a pink toned champagne, from the Naked Palette. I blended it in towards the lid, but not too much. On the brown bone, I applied W.O.S. from the Naked Basics. And that's all the eyeshadow~!


I lined my upper lash line in a cat eye shape using my Kat Von D. Inked it Liner in Trooper. I lined my lower lash line with my Stila Smudge Stick in Halfmoon.



For lashes, I applied my Elf Mascara Primer on both top and bottom lashes and let that dry. Then I applied Maybelline The Rocket Mascara to my upper lashes and then Covergirl Clump Crusher to my lower lashes.



On my lips, I applied Rimmel's Let's Get Naked Lipstick, which is a natural pink color. Over top  I applied my MUA Lip Stain in Rose. And that's the makeup~~!!



Now for my outfit~! I took tons of photographs at my Prom, and I'll share this one  with you guy~!


Dress - BCBG
Heels - Guess
Necklace and Earrings - Birthday Presents

I hope you guys enjoyed this makeup tutorial as well as seeing my dress. If you're going to prom, have fun, if you're going to one, I hope you have fun. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |


7 comments:

  1. thanks for dropping by! i looove your make up! :-*

    NEW POST: OOTDs while I was away: http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2015/06/style-is-knowing-who-you-are-what-you.html

    keep on smiling! Shahara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful !

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab!
    I love your simple yet classy makeup.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful makeup <3 Thank you for the tutorial!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty ^^ love ur make up and ur dress ^^
    followed u back ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww im inlove with your makeup, you look so pretty in it <3
    Anyway, do you want to follow each other? Follow me and let me know so i can follow you back immediately.

    Flash Tattoo Giveaway!
    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆