Thursday, September 24, 2015

30 Day Anime Challenge {Day #18 Favorite Anime Quote}~!

Hey Guys~!

It's time for another entry in the anime challenge. Today I'll be sharing my favorite anime quote. Now there are a lot of anime quotes I like. Also I decided that Fairy Tail is taking a ton of these entries, so the quote won't be from there. So let's start~~!



Okay, I'm cheating because I have two quotes for this. I honestly couldn't choose between the two. The first one is from one of my favorite anime of all time is ToraDora. If you haven't heard of it before, or watched it, please do, especially if you enjoy romance anime. It is my favorite romance anime of all time, and that's saying a lot because I'm usually not a fan of romance anime. The quote is . . .

"My happiness can only be made by my own hands! My happiness doesn't depend on anyone but me!" - Kushieda Minori


Now Kushieda isn't one of my favorite characters, but I find this quote to be very positive and uplifting, as is her character. I have a hard time keeping optimistic, and ToraDora taught me that I have to work for what I want. This quote embodies ToraDora in my eyes and it's really motivating.

My second favorite quote is from an anime called Golden Time. This may be crazy, but the person who wrote Golden Time, also wrote ToraDora. I guess Yuyuko Takemiya knows how to write a romance stories that I enjoy. Anyway, the quote is . . .


"Worrying about rejection may be the same as rejecting yourself." - Kaga Kouko


This can be interpreted in different ways, and I have done so on multiple occasions in my own life. Often I feel that people only like the part of me that I project, and I barely show the other sides of myself. This quote does inspire me to be more open about who I am and not to worry about what others think. 

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post~! If you have a favorite anime quote, leave it for me in the comments. I'd love to read what you all have to say. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

1 comment:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆