Monday, October 5, 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award~!

Hey Guys~!

The lovely Kay from Shoes and Glitter nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award~! If you've never heard of the Versatile Blogger Award, basically it is for bloggers who write about a range of topics and put equal work and effort into all they do. I am super honored to receive this since I started this blog solely for beauty and now I've been posting about anime.  I expected no one to read those posts and when I see you all respond, it makes my day. So let's start~~!



Before I get into the rules and my nominees, I'll be sharing seven facts about myself, which is the other part of the award. 

image I've never traveled anywhere outside of the USA. Yep, I'm about to graduate high school and I've never left the country. That will change soon, but where I'm going is a secret for now. 

image I have an addiction to buying Betsy Johnson handbags. Seriously, whenever I see one, I have to justify buying it to myself and then I get it. But all the bags are super cute and unique looking, so it's alright. 

image I am always listening to music and when I'm doing homework, my guilty pleasure playlist is all Disney music and show tunes. Often I end up singing along, it just motivates me. 

image I really want to have a variety of pets in my life. I had a fish and two lizards,and I currently have a cat, but I really want a dog, a snake, a horse, and a parrot at some point, it doesn't have to all be at the same time. 

image I don't watch a lot of TV, but I do enjoy documentaries, mainly medical or animals. So if I'm watching a specific channel on TV, it's either National Geographic or Discovery Fit and Health. 

image My dream is to either have my own fashion brand or makeup line. Actually, screw either, I want both. I have a few ideas, but I don't know who to go to to make the makeup. The fashion line I could probably start on my own. 

image If I was good at science, I'd want to college to be a veterinarian. But I did bad in all my science classes, physics, chemistry, and biology. So I plan to study business in college, with a focus in marketing and international business.

The Rules For Nominating Are:

Link the Person Who Nominated You In Your Post
Share Seven Facts About Yourself
Select 15 Bloggers that You Recently Discovered or Follow Regularly

And Here are my Nominees:


I hope you guys enjoyed today's post~! To all my nominees, please link all your posts in the comments below, I'd love to read your facts. If I didn't nominate you, share a fact about yourself too, I love learning more about you guys. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post. 

xo

Alyss


Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

6 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading this and glad to know u more XD and point no.6 yeah I also have the same dream XD omg.
    anw thanks for nominating me XD

    Tori Chu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning me, my lovely! <3 And oh my god, I totally want to have my own makeup line, too! Let's start one together. :D And I also totally love animal documentaries, especially if it involves some cute, fluffy baby ones. :3 <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good post. Loves

    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! <3
    Please view my blog! <3 <3
    http://mirjanasmagicalcorner.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg thank you for the nomination! I'm so sorry I've been away and have only seen this now! Your dream is the same as mine! Well, it's similar, haha~ I hope that one day we can have our fashion lines sat next to each other in a store! <3

    Have a wonderful day sweetie x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆