Friday, December 25, 2015

What I Got for the Holidays~!

Hey Guys~!

Merry Christmas everyone~! I hope you all are having an amazing day. Today I thought I'd share what I got from my friends and family for gifts. I did some Secret Santa/gift exchanges with some of my friends so that's where most of these gifts came from. So let's start~~!

image



Aright, first I'll share what I got from a Secret Santa I did with some friends in my class. My secret santa got me a little bag of Lindor truffles and an Essie Nail Polish in the color Mint Candy Apple. He told me he got help from one of my friends, since he wasn't sure what to get me, but it was till sweet anyway.


Next, my friend who's in college came to visit me and she got me this cute penguin plushie from Primark. It's super cute, and it was really thoughtful of her cause she surprised me during one of my classes.

My parents got me a video game that I've meant to buy, Fire Emblem Awakening. I am so excited to play this and I plan to start playing it soon.


My aunt got me a Victoria Secret gift card. With that I went to Victoria Secret specifically on the day they were having a sale, so I got some panties. Here's a picture of the pairs I got.


Lastly my friend Tiffany got me this Laura Geller makeup set. It comes with a baked blush, a lip gloss, and a primer.


I hope you guys enjoyed seeing what I got over the holiday~! If you want a review of the Laura Geller set, please tell me. I love hearing from you guys, so let me know what you got as gifts. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

14 comments:

  1. Such cute stuff! Merry Christmas ^_^ hope it was full of fun with friends and family.

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xmas to you ^^ all the stuffs are so cute ^^ happy holiday

    Tori Chu

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little penguin is so cute and the makeup looks really nice! I've never tried Laura Geller so a review of it would be really cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. (belated) Merry Christmas!!
    the penguin is very cute~
    Hope you had a great day Alyss :)
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Etude House Snowy Dessert Collection Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woaah, Fire Emblem game! :D Congrats!
    I don't have that one myself but I've heard that it's awesome! I only have Path of Radiance for Gamecube. x)

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely blog! I love your blog already! Even if it's my first time. :) Anyway, would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    Merry Christmas and happy new year!
    I'm having a new year's giveaway, would you like to join? Visit my blog :)

    lovelots,
    Aiya

    aiyasuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mint nail polish is so cuteeeeeeee<3
    It's so lovely, getting a lot of gifts for Christmas~

    Merry Christmas,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a lovely Christmas

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so good for you darling!
    I love it all your gifts!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh FIRE EMBLEM!!! omgosh i absolutely adore that game!!
    You got such cute presents! x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute <3
    Linft are delicious chocolate :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you too had a merry Christmas :) I have a Laura Gellar baked blush so quite interested to see what you think of it X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fire Emblem is my all time favorite game ever ! ! ! ♥
    You are going to love it.

    Ohdearmilk ✧・゜*

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆