Thursday, February 4, 2016

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick #107 Review~!

Hey Guys~!

After trying one of the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks, I decided to try another Rimmel lipstick. Today I'll be reviewing one of the Lasting Finish Kate Moss lipsticks. More specifically, I'm trying one of the matte lipsticks. I have been experimenting with lip colors recently, and that led me to trying this color. So let's start~~!



I really like the packaging of this lipstick. The color scheme, red and black, is really nice. Maybe I'm bias because I just like the color red. Anyway, it is also sleek, which makes it lighter and carrying it around much easier.

The color range is quite minimal, there are only five shades, including the one I have.

So the color I have is #107. It is a red berry color with a matte finish.

Here's a swatch of it~!


And here it is on my lips~!


For a matte formula, I'm surprised that it isn't drying. Even without a lip balm underneath it, it doesn't clump up in the cracks when I have chapped lips. It applies smoothly, which I was also surprised by.

Throughout the day, even through eating, it didn't rub off a ton or fade. There weren't any claims on the Rimmel website about it being long wearing, so I was shocked about how well it wore on my lips throughout the day.

At my local drugstore it cost around $5 and compared to other drugstore lipsticks it is quite inexpensive. For the quality and long wearing formula, I think it is completely worth it. Honestly it wears nicer than some of my more expensive lipsticks.

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Color Range: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡
Pigmentation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Formula: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Price: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

This has become one of my favorite lipsticks to wear. I normally wouldn't try a color like this, but it's quite wearable. It's super smooth, despite being a matte formula, and for the price it is amazing. If you haven't tried bolder colors, or you dislike matte lipsticks, I recommend trying this one in particular and I am interesting in trying other shades from this collection.

 I hope you guys enjoyed today's lipstick review. In the comments below let me know if you have tried these lipsticks and what your opinions are on them, I love hearing what you all have to say. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

13 comments:

  1. the color is so pretty and pigmented. u look so pretty ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend likes it very much ^^ Such a cool lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty color =)

    I have a Giveaway of my Blog

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS COLOR!! Looks fantastic on you too!

    GIVEAWAY | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this :D
    xo
    vale
    www.fashionneed09.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color is stunning especially for Lunar New year coming up :))

    x Mish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the color!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely beautiful with this color! The packaging is also very chic looking. I need to check this out because I hate when matte lipsticks are ridiculously drying.

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore the Kate Moss lippies! :) This shade looks super gorgeous on you, darling. x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sweetie the color is super pretty and suits very well
    Lovely review
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning shade xxx

    I am following your blog.F# 147
    Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've tried Kate Moss lipsticks before and really like them~ the original 01 is one of my go-to red shades ^-^ Thanks for sharing your review!

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆