Saturday, April 23, 2016

D.I.Y. Hearts and Sprinkles Whipped Decoden Headphones~!

Hey Guys~!

After my last decoden post, where I decoden a phone case and saw the positive response, I thought I should do more. Today I will be showing you guys how I decoden these headphones, I did these at home before I left for China in case you are confused. It is super easy to do and you can customize them however you like. So let's start~~!




For This D.I.Y. You Will Need . . .
Headphones
Decoden Cream and Decorative Tips
3-D Paint 
Charms (I made mine this time too)
Pearls

I started this with the cream whip, I'm using a star tip to do this design. First I did a border around the headphone, and then filled it in with little star dollops. Then I used the 3-D Paint, the color I used is Medium Blue from Scribbles, to make a drip border.


Now I placed my charms, I had red hearts, this pastel colored marshmallow, and some sprinkles. Press them into he cream so they adhere to the headphones. I also added some pearls for some extra sparkle. You can decorate however you like, this is just the design I chose. Wait for the cream to dry, this will depend on the brand you use, and now you're finished~~!!


I hope you guys enjoyed today's D.I.Y. post~! I'm really happy with how these came out and I've been wearing them all the time. In the comments below, let me know what you would like to see me decoden next, I was thinking of doing another phone case or a compact mirror. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

4 comments:

  1. lovely diy alyssa thanks for sharing this
    simplylovebeingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the idea of using 3D paint! This came out so pretty

    Passion Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute and creative <3

    http://www.shijakibanida.com/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆