Tuesday, August 9, 2016

College Dorm Designer~!

Hey Guys~!

I mentioned recently that I'll be going off to college soon. Honestly the part I'm most excited for is decorating my room. Today I'll be showing you guys three different design ideas I have for my room. Not all of them are realistic, space and cost wise, but I had fun doing this. So let's start~~!

College Dorm
I made two different dorm looks. The one on the left has a more neutral color scheme. I have seen a lot of images of fairy lights under loft beds, and I think it looks super cute. I also like the idea of having a chair or sofa under the bed for a comfy reading/studying area. 

The other one, the one on the right, I think is super cute. I love purple, and I wanted to design a room with pops of purple. I really want that Sailor Moon Luna pillow, ever if it doesn't end up matching my room, cause it's super cute looking. 

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post~! In the comments below let me know which room you like better. Also let me know if you would like to see my dorm once I move in and it's decorated. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I've always wanted to have a bed frame like that, so that i could put a desk and mini sofa underneath my bed! I wasn't able to though lol~
    Please show your room when you've gotten yourself all moved in, i love room tours! <3
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆