Thursday, September 1, 2016

August Favorites 2016 and My Instagram~!

Hey Guys~!

This is my first post in my university room~!! Yes, I'm now in college, and I'm really excited to start something new, in a new city. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post, that will depend on my schedule (which I won't know till a few weeks of school have passed and I get used to everything.) Anyways today I'm sharing my favorites from the past month. So let's start~~!

Wait, I have something else to share with you guys. This past year I started an Instagram for my cosplay. I've contemplated sharing it with you guys, since I get more personal there, but I finally feel ready. So please check it out, {My Instagram} to keep up with my crazy college/cosplay life.

Makeup

NYX Tinted Brow Mascara
Image result for nyx tinted brow mascara brunette
I'd never tried this type of product for my brows before, but now I'm in love with it. It not only keeps my brows in place, but it also fills them in with one step.

Revlon Balm Stain in Honey
Image result for revlon honey balm stain
I've tried this product in bolder colors, and now I finally have a more natural one. It's a pink toned nude, which I like. And I find it moisturizing too, which makes it super easy to wear.

Nail Polish

Essie Parka Perfect
Image result for essie parka perfect
It's a really nice blue-ish grey and I love it. I've been wearing it the past week and it's a really nice color. I do wish I had a top coat to wear with it, cause it kind of chips easily.

TV Shows / Anime

Miraculous Ladybug
Image result for miraculous ladybug
Honestly wasn't expecting to like it, but I love this show way too much now. I kind of want to cosplay Ladybug/Marinette, but I don't know when I'll do that.

Danganronpa 3
Image result for danganronpa 3
I've been looking forward to this since it was announced like a year ago. It is so great, even though all my favorite characters have been dying, and I have so many cosplays I want to do from this.

I hope you guys enjoyed this past month's favorites~! If you want to keep up with me, please follow me on Instagram (I'm planning a giveaway over there just saying σ(≧ε≦o) ) In the comments below, let me know what you've been liking. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

image

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube | Instagram |

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd give a try to NYX brow mascara! And Essie are always so lovely)

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆